Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Day Back to Work!!!!

I was so excited to come back to work today, believe it or not. I missed these fuckin girls so much! They were all texting me while I was on vacation saying they missed me and couldn't wait to see me, etc. That kind of shit just warms my little black heart. So, now I get to do the whole reminisce on my trip thing and get all sad that it's cloudy, chilly, and raining here but whatever. I leave with these girls to spend a weekend partyin it up in Miami in 3 weeks!!! So Stoked!

Besides getting back to work and seein some people that i have really missed and catching up on the shit i had fallen behind on, i had a Chipped Red Polish meeting Sunday right after i got home. A-FUCKING-MAZING!!! Shit is really happening. Our myspace and blog layout is almost completely done, we have a ton of people lined up to work with, and the ideas just keep flowing. I have never been in the same room with so many girls that just get it and each other. The creativity that flows throughout our conversations is mind blowing. So many good ideas, so much inspiration...it makes me want to start sculpting or some shit. Know what i mean? I almost need another creative outlet just to get all the shit i feel inside me out. Kinda weird i guess but if you are a creative person you know what I'm talking about. Just look out for us, we are coming in full force!!!

http://www.myspace.com/chippedredpolish

http://chipped-red-polish.blogspot.com/

<3
G

No comments:

Post a Comment