Friday, March 27, 2009

Last Day Out and About

Kawaii, HI





Well, should i really leave? This place is beautiful, it settled my mind to a place i hope to keep it, no one is rushed or stressed, the people joke and play all day at their jobs, and everywhere i go there is music. It's places like this that really make you wonder, "Why do i follow a schedule? Why and i a slave to time?" I love Chicago, i really do, but the things i love about the city are also the things i hate. I love how busy it is, how there are people everywhere, all types. On the other hand, many of those people are so far up their own asses, they never stop and sometimes just stopping can make all the difference in your day and your state of mind.

I don't know exactly what kind of lifestyle i want to live or where i want to live it because i have not lived in enough alternative living situations to know what works best for me. But i know the kind of mind set i want to keep. I want to stay centered and feel good about myself so that i can use all my energy on others and my music. Life is so easy to just live, to just go through it on automatic and never get anything out of it and never really feel. I don't want to wake up one day and realize that i haven't made a mark or some sort of impact on this world. What do i know though...? The mind is easily altered by the situations you put yourself in, therefore, i am trying this new thing...surrounding myself only with people that inspire me, give me good vibes, people that make me better at my craft and encourage me in my music and whatever other endeavors i decide to endure. This is what will mold me into who i need to be, want to be, and can be. I want people to be excited to work with me not only because I'm fun or funny or some shit, but because i just give off a good vibe, because i help them reach their goals and inspired them. It'll happen...

Well, here are a few pics from my last day out:
The Fam

Lil Bro by the Beautiful Bamboo

Under the falls

um... my ass

Me and my little sister jumpin off the 20 ft cliff

Peace and love Ohana!

<3

G

No comments:

Post a Comment