Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well Done

3 more days in paradise and i spent today fryin my shit! Got up at 9 to get down to this surf spot with sick ass waves that Ive wanted to hit since i got here. Unfortunately, the tide didn't come in for another hour or so and if i paddled out to meet the waves, you would probably never see me again. So, toasted on the beach til the surf was up. BURNT MY FUCKIN EYE LIDS AND LIPS!! It kills. Damn you time change, i should have stayed asleep! But the surf was sick once the tide came in so relatively worth it...

Then we went hiking:





This was tunnel beach!



This was the luau from the night before. These girls were absolutely beautiful! My dad was sittin next to me and after looking at my little brother turns to me and says "I wonder whats keeping a 13 year old boys attention..." and i answered with, "probably the same thing that's keepin mine." Then he hit me in the head and laughed. Haha Bitches were fiiiine!

Well I'm going to grab a drink. Tomorrow is scuba day!
Peace and Love!
G

1 comment: