Thursday, April 2, 2009

Your so Delicious I Could Eat You Up...Literally

So there is this girl at work that always comes in with new bruises on questionable parts of her body. So, me being the 'to the point' kind of gal that i am straight up ask, "Who you fuckin and why do they bite so hard?" Her answer..."I don't really know why but guys always bite me in bed and I bruise easily, it hurts!" What is it about sex that makes a person feel the need to try and devour you? She is a cute girl, a pin up blond with red lips, is it her look? Do guys think the red lips are so delicious they can't handle themselves so they need to bite some thing to keep it under control? Or maybe they think she likes it. An unconventional lookin broad that likes it dirty, bite her fuckin arm off, DELICIOUS... She doesn't do it to them so it's not a you started it thing. I could see how it's sexy though, a little nibble here and there but why so hard? It hurts! I should have a taste though, maybe she really is just delicious. I don't know but guys are gross.

Ok Bye

1 comment:

  1. this is fantastic. boys are disgusting. at least bitey ones are. ick. but i'm glad you asked about the bruises...always wondered about that one...

    ReplyDelete