Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First day blogging...March 18th...shlogging

Today=crazy. Got to work late, for a very sweet reason that I refuse to disclose at this time but made it here non the less. I leave for a well needed vacation to Hawaii to surf, chill on the beach, meet some crazy people, and hopefully find someone to give me a traditional Polynesian tattoo. My issue right now? I really like to not do things I'm suppose to be doing like, Oh lets say packing, shopping for warm weather cloths, all that shit your suppose to do well in advance. Needless to say, I am stressed but only because I made it that way. i like to do things I want to do before what i need to do. For example: this evening Cutcopy plays a set at Berlin tonight, sounds like fun, i work till 6 and want to go to 730 yoga, also fun (maybe not for you but for me), my friend gets tattooed at my buddies shop tonight, always a good time. Things I need to do: pack, buy sun glasses and sandles, and wash my cloths. None of this is on my priority list this evening. Lets see if i make the right decision tonight... da da da!

No comments:

Post a Comment