Monday, March 23, 2009

This is the shit i live for! Super talented dude who blows peoples minds with his music. While he was playing i watched this little boy, maybe 4 years old walk up to where he was playing and stare at him for ten minutes straight. For the last 5 minutes he was staring, his dad was trying to pull him away but the little boy would not budge so he picked him up and walked away with him as the little boy watched from his dads shoulders. There is something about music and amazingly talented musicians that draws people in and doesn't let them go. This is what i strive for in my music. Yes, I'm a drummer and most people pay attention to the things in front of the drums before even looking at me but i believe there is an element to a good musician that you feel more so than hear. As cheese ball as it sounds, i want people to feel my music more than hear it. Most people wont get what I'm trying to say though so...never mind? If you get it you get me...

Aloha!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment