Thursday, March 19, 2009

Must...Sleep...Longer


Another day of work on a couple hours of sleep. Had two cancellation so had plenty of time to dooo nooothing! Therefore, I sat in the basement with one of my most favoritest co-workers, Jeannie. Let me tell you about her. Had a huge crush on her when i first met her...Babe! Total free spirit, curly gold locks, listens to amazing music, a bit of a hippie. She just got back from Puerto Rico and fell in love with an organic farmer with dreads, came back saying she was buying a one way ticket back and has been smittin over the bronzed babe ever since. Silly and adorable.

Anyway, we found this web site, Zodiac-signs-astrology.com because this is what you do when your slow at a salon, read gossip mags, go on facebook, or read each others horoscopes. I don't know if you believe in this shit but i totally do so i figures i would share a bit about myself the Sagittarius...


Independence is my principle, I crave excitement adventure and embrace change. Freedom is so important to Sagittarius that we will actually make decisions based on the amount of freedom that is given by the choice we have made. I make a great friend because of my positive nature and my kind heart, i will do anything to make my friends happy but apparently my kindness is selfish, they say i expect back what i give. Eh? Possible.Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck.


I'm kinda cool. Such a Vagittarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment