Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Helicopters Rule!

These sick photos where taken from the helicopter that we took over the whole island. 45 minutes of amazingness! I could have stayed up there all day and taken pictures, it was fantastic!



So get this...yesterday, heading home from the southern part of the island where we were snorkeling and skin boarding, we run into a huge crowd of protesters dressed in red. I'm like, "oh whats this, protesters? Sweet! I enjoy a good display of human rights...freedom of speech." Little did i know they were protesting against gay marriage. Gay marriage!? My mom was like "give 'um the finger G!" (it was cute) How many gay people do they know? Does this effect them directly? What? We get the right to marry and who knows what else can happen, what will we ask for next? Gay armies and ask for prettier uniforms that compliment our figures or some shit? Blows my mind! Paradise was just that...paradise! Until the locals crushed my soul. Human kind man. When will we start lovin each other?

(I have been such a free spirit lately, so precious)

Do me a favor people, compliment someone you don't know, on the street, in the library, the line at Micky D's, whatever. Make someone you don't know feel better about themselves or just good for that one moment. Prove to me that there is hope in the human race, please!!

Mahalo!

<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment