Sunday, May 31, 2009

on the run

I'm being sued!

When I was out in Hawaii in March I get a call from my insurance company asking if I had been served yet. I respond with "well no, no I have not been served insurance company and why may I be expecting such servicing?" ... "Your being sued for an accident that happened in 2007" ha 2007! so I'm like fuck you liar who does that shit, what did he lose his job and needs some cash from whatever he could possibly get dollas from? FUCK YOU!

When I got home from Hawaii the paper work started flowing in briefing me on what was going on what it all meant, what was happened and I, being the genius that I am was sure all this paperwork meant I got served right? No Gianna someone has to physically hand you that shit. So, I finally get a call from my buzzer front door 2 months following that phone call and it's totally some burly soundin dude informing me he was there to serve me. I'm like dude memorial day weekend, not home sorry try back next week, I work nights.

Two days ago I get a call from my dad because the genius is trying to sue him too because I was moving and had my dads van and that's what got hit. Apparently, if I was driving to do something for him or his work I am accountable for both parties or some shit. Anyway, my dad got a call from the insurance company saying if I don't get served for 2 more weeks then this lawsuit is over. We are reaching the 2 year mark of this accident and all parts of this process need to be in full swing before that mark is hit. Meaning I'm on the run!!!! If I can avoid this man for another week plus I'm off scot free.

I woke up this morning to 6 messages and 7 missed calls from my buzzer and this dude trying to serve me. Day 1 on the run...succuessful!

At any rate, Amanda gets here in a and hour! HOLLA!

Peace and love chi
<3
G

No comments:

Post a Comment