Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sometimes I Feel Like a Nut, Sometimes I Don't

My dad has to be the best guy in the world.

My two most scandalous friends were headed for a Easter weekend full of sin in Vegas. It was day 2 of their trip in some new hotel out there and the one girl goes to get in the shower before going out. Now this tub was no ordinary tub. Solid, slick marble! It's like showering in a tub made of soap. So guess what happens... She slips forward, falls on the faucet, cuts a hole in her throat, breaks 4 teeth, and passes out for ten minutes. Upon waking up in a tub of blood, she calls my other friend to come help her and he geeks out and calls for assistance. The hotel then grabs them a cab and sends them to some emergency clinic. Apparently, the hotel is not only too dumb to know not to make their tubs out of slick ass marble but they also are too retarded to know local clinic hours and the place was closed before they got there. My 2 poor friends are truckin around town bleeding all over the place trying to find the hospital and end up waiting 6 hours to get helped by a couple of brain dead doctors. Doctor number one is in the middle of stitching her up and looks at my other friend and says, "Do you think thats enough stitching or do i need more?" He is like I'm a hair stylist bitch your the doctor! After that doctor leaves, doctor number 2 comes in with the pain killing prescriptions, asks them why he wanted her to take two different really strong prescriptions, pockets the one and leaves the room. NEVER GET HURT IN VEGAS!! I am convinced these people are vacationers dressed up as doctors.

So, I get a text from these kids on Easter Sunday while eatin with the family and it says, "Hey when you get a chance can you call? We have some questions for your dad." I'm like oh shit I was waiting for them to call me to come bail them out of jail because there was no way they were leavin Vegas without causing a scene and this is the text I get? I was shitting my pants at this point. Needless to say, they talk to my dad, who I should tell you is a dentist, and he tells her what to do in the mean time and sets up an appointment to fix her face the day she gets in because it was just that bad. TRIP FROM HELL! I felt so bad for these kittens. I guess jesus didnt want them there on his day...or some shit...

Womp Womp

<3
G

No comments:

Post a Comment