Friday, July 3, 2009

Im at the air port... again

So I met up with my friend Shannon and we were sitting outside Argo tea. A girl walks by and is looking to her left at her man friend who she was talking to. Attached to the Agro tea is a railing in which one can use if handicapped or such. This broad is totally oblivious to all things around her and runs right the fuck into this railing and screams. Shannon, her friend, and I start dying laughing and clapping at her...couldn't help it. The guys turns to her and says that got you right in the vagina then turns, looks at us and says "I'm surprised she even felt it," and continues walking off as the girl says, "those lesbians were laughing at me!" HAHA but really... how dare she know my sexual preference without me telling her. good day

XOXO
G

No comments:

Post a Comment